KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION
When you run a busy kitchen in Wisconsin, the survival of your business depends on your kitchen fire suppression system’s ability to quickly detect and suppress fires.
Between the grease, the heat, and the fast-paced working environment, kitchen fires can flare up at any time. Don’t gamble with the safety of your restaurant, your employees, or your guests—schedule your kitchen fire suppression system inspection today by calling the experts at Action Fire and Alarm today!
At your appointment for a kitchen fire suppression inspection, our comprehensive examination process includes the following steps:
- Visually inspect of conduit and location of appliance, duct, and plenum nozzles
- Inspect the link line and position of detectors
- Inspect the automatic actuation of the fire system by cutting a terminal test link
- Test the remote pull station
- Verify electric and gas shuts off when the system is activated
- Replace fusible links
- Verify the gauge on pressurized tanks is at the proper level
- Examine cylinders to record and verify the hydro test date
- Examine the regulator to record and verify the test dates
- Replace system cartridges when required by a manufacturer (for an additional charge)
- Remove and clean nozzles to ensure they are not clogged. Replace nozzle caps
- Test all electrical interlocks (electric shut-offs and fan interlock requirements vary by the local authority having jurisdiction)
- Inspect the piping and copper tubing for tightness
- Record any obvious deficiencies discovered during the inspection
We believe in providing the most thorough and efficient fire protection services in South Eastern Wisconsin. When it comes to your fire suppression system inspection, we’ll do everything we can to make sure your commercial building has complete fire protection.
24-Hour Emergency Fire Protection Services
Our 24-hour emergency service is offered to all of our customers. We take your fire protection very seriously and will respond to your emergency call immediately 365 days a year—around the clock.
Action Fire and Alarm professionals are ready to support your organization’s fire protection systems and service requests 24 hours a day. Call now for more information.
Call Action Fire and Alarm for Commercial Kitchen Hood Inspections
Action Fire and Alarm has over 30 years of experience providing complete fire protection services for restaurants in South Eastern Wisconsin. Our number one focus is your safety—we want to make sure your employees, property, and equipment are safe from the dangers of potential fires. We take pride in our “customer first” reputation and will do whatever it takes to make sure your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets fire safety codes.
The best thing about partnering with Action Fire and Alarm is that we are your single-source solution for all fire protection services. Our experienced fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including: